Spencer and Omarosa: Bad to the Bone
TV Guide has released its Top 10 Reality Villains list, and Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, whom you loved to hate on two seasons of Donald Trump‘s The Apprentice, has schemed her way to number one! The business-oriented vixen beat out such reality-TV antagonists as Puck from Real World: San Francisco, shoe whistle-blower Wendy Pepper from Project Runway and America’s culinary wack job, negative Nancy Lisa Fernandes from Top Chef.
The Hills’ Spencer Pratt entered in at number seven and, inexplicably, was unaccompanied by his constant companion, Heidi Montag.
Pratt’s recent appearance on Late Night with David Letterman showed America is right in synch with the accolade, though, with the venerable talk-show host referring to Pratt as “a dope” and expressing disbelief that he even made it as a guest on his show. All in good fun, of course.
“As half of the unholy union that is Speidi, Spencer never misses a chance to pimp his ‘romance’ with Heidi—or publicly trash her ex-BFF Lauren Conrad,” TV Guide says.
Other notable televisual enemies include the deceptive Jonny Fairplay from Survivor and the drunken, diaper-wearing Lisa D’Amato from America’s Next Top Model.
The complete list:
1. Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, The Apprentice
2. Jonathan Baker, The Amazing Race
3. Jonny Fairplay, Survivor: Pearl Islands
4. Puck, The Real World: San Francisco
5. Trish Schneider, The Bachelor
6. Lisa Fernandes, Top Chef: Chicago
7. Spencer Pratt, The Hills
8. Wendy Pepper, Project Runway
9. Ramona Singer, Real Housewives of New York City
10. Lisa D’Amato, America’s Next Top Model