Naomi Campbell: Five Signs She's not a Vampire
Yes, Naomi Campbell is obviously some kind of monster. But exhaustive research indicates that she's not a vampire.
- Here she is in the direct St. Tropez sunlight with her boyfriend, Brazilian entrepreneur Marcus Elias, and she hasn't crumbled into a pile of dust.
- Unlike vampires, who can transform themselves into winged bats, Campbell has quite a bit of difficulty flying.
- Her smile, questionably authentic as it may be, doesn't reveal any fangs.
- Vampires can't see their own reflections. Is there any question that Campbell spends hours a day gazing at her own reflection?
- By drinking the blood of their victims, vampires maintain eternal life. Though she's only 38 years old, Campbell shows definite signs of deterioration—such as losing her hair.