The 90210 Kids: Where Are They Now?
The original run of Beverly Hills, 90210 ended eight years ago. After almost two decades since the series first aired, the members of the cast have gone their seperate ways. Some made it far, while others merely faded.
In honor of the new 90210 spinoff, take a trip down memory lane... and track the lives of the ritzy neighborhood kids everybody knew and loved.
- "Kelly Taylor" found fame as "Valerie Tyler" on the show What I Like About You, a role she played for all four season of the series.
- She recently competed in season five of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, and finished in 4th place with partner Derek Hough.
- She has three young daughters with husband Peter Facinelli, whom she married in 2000.
- Garth is reprising her role as "Kelly Taylor" in the 90210 spinoff.
- "Brenda Walsh" is also known as "Prue Halliwell," the oldest of the three Charmed sisters. She left the series after three years.
- She was sentenced to three years of probation and ordered to pay a $1,500 fine for drunk-driving charges in 2001.
- She was a regular for two years on the show North Shore, appearing as "Alexandra Hudson."
- She had two failed marriages, one to Ashley Hamilton and the other to Rick Salomon.
- Doherty is reprising her role as "Brenda Walsh" in the 90210 spinoff.
- "Donna Martin" has worked on several films and television shows, including Trick, The House of Yes, Scream 2, Scary Movie 2 and Smallville.
- She starred in the VH1 sitcom, So NoTORIous, which was a parody of herself.
- She has a son, Liam Aaron, and a daughter, Stella Doreen, with husband Dean McDermott.
- Her father, Aaron Spelling, died in 2006. He was the producer of Beverly Hills, 90210.
- Her dog, Mimi La Rue, died in 2008.
- Spelling is reprising her role as "Kelly Taylor" in the 90210 spinoff.
- "Brandon Walsh" went on to join the cast of shows and films such as Tru Calling, Love Monkey, What I Like About You, Without a Trace, Love and Death on Long Island and Side Order of Life.
- He was injured in, but recovered from, a race car driving crash in 2002, when he hit the wall at 180 miles per hour.
- He became a joint owner of a new IndyCar Series racing team, and entered in the Indianapolis 500 earlier this year.
- He married Naomi Lowde-Priestley in 2005, and the couple became parents in July 2007 when their daughter Ava was born.
- "Steve Sanders" produced, directed and starred in the film, Man vs. Monday, which won the 2006 Audience Choice Award.
- He also won the 2006 Best Actor Award for his role as "Francis" in Stripped Down.
- He has appeared in television shows such as JAG, What I Like About You, The Doctors and Guiding Light.
- He competed in season four of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, and finished in 4th place with partner Cheryl Burke.
- He hosts the Lifetime TV reality series, Your Mama Don't Dance.
Brian Austin Green
- "David Silver" appeared on several television shows and films, including Grace, Resurrection Blvd., Freddie and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- Him and ex-fiancee Vanessa Marcil have a son, Kassius Lijah, born in 2002.
- He recently broke off an engagement to actress Megan Fox.
- "Dylan McKay" has found fame by starring in several films and shows, including The Triangle, Jeremiah, Windfall, The Sandlot: Heading Home and John from Cincinnati.
- He also had appearances on Will & Grace, Spin City and What I Like About You.
- He has two children with his wife, Rachel Minnie Sharp.