Winner Vs. Loser: Heidi and Spencer Beat Katie Holmes
America's favorite reality show villains, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, are back on the small screen, but have been causing even more trouble in real life. The desperate duo have officially gotten even more amazing this week:
- Why on Earth would they want to stay on The Hills? They're only making $65k Per episode.
- The world is now allowed to beat a virtual Speidi to a pulp in a new, genius video game.
- The blonde beauty (?) just released her latest attempt at singing, complete with a Spandex-clad video. Try watching the entire thing.
- They bond by going to church, and Heidi continues to give the Man Upstairs props for her
mockery of lifesuccess.
Katie Holmes' career has hit a standstill since she moved in with Tom Cruise and managed to leave her bubbly and gorgeous persona on the curb. Things don't seem to be going so well for the actress-turned-mommy:
- Her new Broadway show, All My Sons, is not selling enough tickets...at all!
- She looks bruised and beaten, leaving many to wonder what happens behind closed doors.
- She's been wearing weird, rolled up jeans that look like they would fit Tom! Tim Gunn spoke out, "I don't get it." Even Suri is more fashionable than her mother!
- Although Tom let her out of his sight to go to NYC, her busy schedule is making her look more exhausted and robotic than ever.