Winner Vs. Loser: 90210/Gossip Girls Rule Duchovny
The CW network is only a mere two years old, but this season they’ve hit the jackpot with two mega-successful shows that target the crucial 18-49 audience. Check out why Gossip Girl and 90210 had such a damn good week:
- Gorgeous characters + juicy plot lines = guilty pleasure, anyone?
- GG ratings skyrocketed up from last season, and the kids from West Beverly High gave the network its biggest debut ever!
- The country’s favorite biatches are back: Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty. Bring. It. On!
- New characters mean more nasty cat fights and dark secrets coming to light!
On the other hand, David Duchovny has had a rough time, with his not-so anticipated X-Files movie flopping badly last month. This week, it was all topped off with a shocking revelation worthy of Californication:
- He announced to the world that he is checking into rehab for sex addiction! Wait a tick!
- Many speculated on who the lucky ladies (or men) were!
- Then it was announced that he wasn’t sleeping around, but rather spent lots and lots of time in internet pornography chat rooms.
- Now there are indications that David did in fact cheat on his wife of 12 years, Tea Leoni, who finally gave him an ultimatum to get some help.