How to Live Like…Matthew McConaughey
Matthew McConaughey isn’t your typical Hollywood celebrity; in fact, he truly is one of a kind. What other A-lister opts to travel across the country in a trailer as opposed to a private jet?
Matthew has established a reputation for himself as an adventurous, life’s a breeze, shirts are for pansies, nature-loving surfer type. He also appears in an occasional blockbuster hit earning him millions of dollars a year.
This Hollywood hunk keeps hitting it big, but staying grounded. Matthew McConaughey truly is livin, L-I-V-I-N. Here’s how he does it:
Matthew McConaughey’s sexiest feature is his washboard abs (it’s apparent from his lack of shirts that he knows it too). He keeps that edible body of his toned by running, biking, swimming, surfing and doing push-ups by the beach; basically anything that doesn’t involve having to venture indoors.
Despite the assumption that Matthew McConaughey lives off grassroot, coconut milk and seeds, his favorite food actually does not come from the earth. When Matthew’s stomach starts to growl after a long day of rolling around in the grass, nothing fulfills his hunger like a Sonic pepper burger and cherry limeade.
Now that Matthew has become a father, his priorities might have changed, but his activities haven’t. He brings baby mama, Camila Alves, and son Levi, just about everywhere he goes; whether it’s to catch some waves or walk a red carpet. Hopefully he leaves little Levi at home when he spends the night boozing with buddies, a hobby that the stud can’t seem to give up.
Check out these fun facts about your favorite nature freak.
- He has a fear of revolving doors.
- His dad played for the green bay packers from 1967 to 1968.
- He was the first choice for the role of Jack in Titanic.
- He has three bedrooms in his house and rotates sleeping in all of them.
- He was born on the same day as P-Diddy (November 4, 1969).
- His production company, j.k. livin, is named after his Dazed and Confused character, Wooderson’s, most famous line, “Just keep on livin’.”
- He lived in Australia after high school and for a brief time adopted an Australian accent.
Check out the gallery on the right to see Matthew in action.