How To Live Like…Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake, a fixture on the music scene for the past decade, is truly living the good life. With an assortment of extravagant cars, a vacation house here and there, millions of devoted female fans, and a loving girlfriend/travel companion with the nicest ass Tinseltown has ever seen!
What more could a guy ask for?
All of these extra perks didn’t just fall into Justin’s lap; he works hard to maintain the luxurious lifestyle he has become accustomed to!
Celebuzz dug a little deeper into the wonderful world of Justin Timberlake!
If Justin weren’t already gifted enough in the looks department, it turns out he has also been blessed with a fast metabolism. He doesn’t have to work too hard to stay fit, but living under the constant pressure for perfection that Hollywood demands, Justin puts in the effort to stay sculpted, mainly by eating a balanced diet and playing sports in his free time. It probably doesn’t hurt that his girlfriend, Jessica Biel, is a fitness fanatic; rumor has it that Justin has trouble keeping up.
For someone who certainly has the means to eat at any restaurant, no matter the price, no matter the exclusivity, Justin appreciates simpler fare. His two favorite foods are cereal (especially Apple Jacks and Cap’n Crunch) and pasta. That doesn’t mean that Justin doesn’t enjoy a nicer meal out every now and then, frequenting Hollywood’s and Manhattan’s hottest eateries.
If the above dirt didn’t satisfy your Justin Timberlake craving, check out these fun facts about your ideal prince of pop!
- His favorite television shows are South Park and Seinfeld.
- He starred as a young Elton John in one of Elton John’s music videos.
- His favorite song from his N’Sync days is “God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You.”
- When he can’t fall asleep, he sings himself to sleep.
- In 2007, Forbes ranked his earnings for the year at $20 million.
- It takes Justin 10-15 minutes to do his hair.
- Justin once said to Rolling Stone magazine “I may not ever get over her. I really do still love that girl,” when asked about his relationship with Britney Spears.
- He was prankster Ashton Kutcher’s first victim on his show Punk’d.
- He claims to have set the trucker hat trend.
After ten years in the spotlight, you would think Justin’s millions of fans would start to tire of the former boy bander. No. Their affinity for the six-time Grammy winner only increases as the years go on. Justin, with his lucrative music career, quite a few films under his belt, co-ownership of three restaurants, and his William Rast clothing line is so much more than just a pretty face.
Check out the gallery of 20 photos of Justin showing you how it’s done!