Winner vs. Loser: Robert Pattinson Demolishes Lohans
Every so often, a breakout star comes along to shake up the industry. With his sexy look, uncharted talent, and great sense of humor, Robert Pattinson is on the path to being our generation's next big-screen icon. This week was filled with even more buzz about the handsome Brit:
- Twilight hits the big screen in less than a month and sneak-peeks of the film keep coming! Does it give anyone else goose-bumps?
- Rob won the Young Hollywood Award at the 12th Annual Hollywood Film Festival. He better get a separate trophy room in his pad ASAP.
- He can rock a sexy moustache, as seen in preview stills from his role as Salvador Dali in the upcoming Little Ashes.
- Video from his recent stop in Mexico shows utter madness as fans go crazy, Beatles-style.
- Word is that some lucky Brazilian fashion model (who shall remain nameless) is rubbing her thin hands through Rob's untamed locks. Watch out, hunny.
- Linds did some guest-starring on Ugly Betty, but her diva antics cost her the rest of the gig.
- Now she has to take the subway while she travels the world with her DJ girlfriend. Awesome.
- Her mom and sis have been taking whatever is thrown at them. Including judging. Judging pet Halloween costume parties!
- And Michael just wants someone to listen.