Gliding or Sliding? Britney Spears Rocks Speidi
- She looked absolutely delish on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.
- Her first performance of “Womanizer” at Germany’s Bambi Awards on Thanksgiving was on fire, and, boy, did she look good!
- The MTV documentary For the Record gave the World a glimpse into her crazy life and was ratings gold!
- December 2 was Brit’s big 2-7 and birthday gifts to her adoring fans included her album Circus, two incredible Good Morning America performances, a huge list of tour dates (grab tickets while you can!), and a Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting appearance.
- In between it all, she managed to splurge on her boys at FAO Schwarz. Lock it down, Brit!
Meanwhile, The Hills villains, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, decided that they wanted to take some of the shine away from Brit—by getting hitched! They sure did their best to work the media over the past week:
- They claimed to have married in secret and spur-of-the moment. Yet, Us Weekly was there to capture it all!
- The couple’s vows? Can you say cheese?
- No one even knows if this wedding is legit, and knowing these two, anyone can pretty much guess that answer.
- And now Heidi’s mom is apparently livid about the whole thing! Yet, she’s been playing along with their act the entire time. Sounds fishy…