Katie Holmes Has a Happy Birthday Sore
The stress in Katie Holmes’ young life is something beyond what a mere mortal could comprehend.
Consider Katie’s combined responsibilities and roles:
- She is married to one of the most high-profile public figures of the age—movie idol, on-screen Nazi and outspoken Scientologist, Tom Cruise, 46.
- She is mother to Suri Cruise, the world’s most powerful two-year-old, as determined by Forbes magazine.
- She is the primary attraction in the current hit Broadway revival of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons.
- She has some very high-maintenance, super-classy friends.
- She has mobs of insatiable photographers following her every step.
- Everything she does turns up on the cover of a magazine.
- She turns 30 years old today, Thursday, December 18.
And still, while carrying her precious and powerful daughter, she stops to sign autographs outside the Schoenfeld Theatre in New York City.
So of course she has a cold sore.
Think about it. If you had her life, you’d be breaking out from your face down to your buns.