Gliding or Sliding? Amy Winehouse Rocks Lindsay and Sam
It’s about freaking time Amy Winehouse did something positive for a change! After a seriously disastrous—and mega-scary— end of the year, 2009 is beginning to shine a much-needed light on the troubled singer:
- Rather than hiding away in her London drug pad, the “Rehab” singer has been spending her days out in the sunlight on the beaches of St. Lucia.
- In a fabulous turn of events, it seems as though Amy has definitely added some weight to her painfully thin body.
- Since finally splitting with her incarcerated hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, it looks like Amy has found solace in the arms of one incredibly hot piece of meat: 21-year-old actor Joshua Bowman!
- Plus, her new lover has inspired Amy to return back to her one true love: singing! Finally!
In other news, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson’s out-of-control fighting over the past few months has finally caused the girls to question the future of their relationship. It’s been quite a whirlwind week for the two lady lovers:
- A video leaked online from the Miami New Year’s Eve party that the two hosted. By the looks of things, they weren’t exactly getting along that night.
- On Monday, word spread that the couple had finally called it quits! Yet, Linds jumped to her ever-handy MySpace blog to squash the rumor!
- However, by this time the damage had been done. And not making things any better was the fact that Linds has moved her things out of Sam’s apartment, and the two have yet to be spotted together since the weekend!
- And not-so-shockingly, Linds has been consoling her grief by partying at the hottest LA clubs, with a flock of trusty girlfriends…and Sean Penn?