Whereabouts: Park City Madness!
It ain't called Celebuzz for nothing—we have the latest on what your favorite stars are doing, saying, wearing, and (as it's Sundance) swagging!
- Sting and Trudie Styler, partying with movie honchos at Tao at the Sundance Lift.
- New dad Gael Garcia Bernal, hanging at the Mail.com cafe in the Hollywood Life House, chatting about being a new dad.
- Superbad's Michael Cera and girlfriend Charlene Yi (Knocked Up), strolling hand in hand on Main Street as he rubbed her shoulder to keep her warm.
- Claire Danes' man Hugh Dancy, mugging it with a life-sized version of SpongeBob SquarePants at the cartoon characters official lounge at Village at The Yard, Park City.
- Nick Cannon, bringing the room to tears at The Creative Coalition's 2009 Teachers Making A Difference Spotlight Award, held at Barclay Butera's Sundance Showroom. Cannon got to honor his elementary school principal.
- New couple Golden Brooks and former 24 star D.B. Woodside, getting cozy at the LRG Gifting Villa while scooping Creative Reaction shoes and sipping TyKu Sake.
- Brother's & Sister's star Dave Annable, scoring a year's worth of free movie tickets from AMC, for he and new love Odette Yustman of The Unborn at the Hollywood Life House.
Meanwhile, back in the world...
- Ryan Phillippe, getting a hair trim at swanky Beverly Hills salon Neil George.
- Katie Couric, overheard saying she was nervous to interview rap sensation Lil' Wayne at Bowlmor Lanes in New York City.