Whereabouts: Denise Richards and Ewan McGregor
It's not called Celebuzz for nothing. We know what, when and where your favorite stars are doing, eating, wearing, whispering—and we know it now:
- Denise Richards, getting primped by Conair before a bash for she and Jamie Kennedy's Finding Bliss, hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas at Park City's Hollywood Life House.
- Whitney Port's boy toy Jay Lyon and his band Tamarama performing at Sundance's LRG Gifting Villa, while Ryan Cabrera and Guess hottie Jessica Hart looked on.
- Stars like Susan Sarandon, Ewan McGregor and Lisa Kudrow enjoying a little Los Angeles in the middle of Utah with Fred Segal Fun, a pop-up boutique where the actors scored goodies like Black Boy tees, Monarchy military sweaters and Magaschoni cashmere scarves.
- A newly-single Amanda Bynes celebrating President Barack Obama's inauguration at Svedka's West Hollywood bash at Guy's, alongside Lindsay Price and Aisha Tyler.
- Chris Rock, Amy Poehler and Gael Garcia Bernal stopping to sign a PUMA sneaker for Soles4Souls, a charity providing footwear to those in need at the Wireimage and Function Drinks official Sundance portrait studio.
- George Clooney and Nicole Richie, dining just a few days apart at Pace, the Italian eatery at the base of LA's Laurel Canyon.
- Robin Williams' daughter Zelda, holding court on the patio at Bardot Hollywood's Lafayette and Trumbul Jazz Night, with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button's Jason Flemming and party hosts Jason Scoppa and Alexi Yulish.
- BET personality Alesha Renee, hosting Grey Goose's satellite inauguration bash in Houston, Texas.
- Emmy Rossum waiting tables at the Sundance Lift's MySpace Cafe to benefit Global Green, while later on below at the Stella Artois Cutting Room, Ashton Kutcher toasted the cast and crew of his flick Spread.
- Unlikely swag candidate Wesley Snipes, scoring Lutron home lighting products, Rubber Duck boots and a 5-month supply of VitaCoco natural coconut water at Kari Feinstein's Sundance Style Lounge.
- Pierce Brosnan, looking a bit gray and distinguished, chatting with Princess Tamara Czartoryski at Self Magazine's Sundance bash for Sting.
- Camp Freddy using V-Moda designed guitars for a performance at Harry O's they scored from the Hollywood Life House.