Celebuzz Picks Best Dressed for Oscar 2009
So only one of them gets a trophy. All of the actresses in the house for the 81st Academy Awards, however, are subject to Celebuzz’s red carpet ratings.
We’re happy to name our choices for Best Dressed at the Oscars, among them:
- Anne Hathaway, in a star-making fashion moment rocking an exquisitely tailored metallic Armani Prive.
- Natalie Portman looking graceful but fashion forward in pink Rodarte.
- Marisa Tomei, a Best Supporting Actress nominee, in Atelier Versace.
- Penelope Cruz, who scored the actual supporting trophy, in vintage Balmain.
- Miley Cyrus in an elegant but age-appropriate Murad.
Click through for more gowns (you can Zoom!) and gals like Jennifer Aniston!