‘New Moon’: The Cast Is Complete
Attention, New Moon fanatics; after much conjecture and not a few false alarms, Summit Entertainment has solidified the cast for the upcoming Twilight sequel.
- Cameron Bright, known for his work in Thank You for Smoking and X-Men: The Last Stand, will be filling the role of Volturi clan member Alec.
- Graham Greene, who was nominated for an Academy Award for his supporting role in Dances With Wolves, will be playing Quileute leader Harry Clearwater.
- Jamie Campbell Bower, who moviegoers will also be seeing in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, has been tapped for the part of Volturi member Caius.
- Daniel Cudmore, also known as Colossus in the X-Men franchise, takes on the role of Volturi member Felix.
- Christopher Heyerdahl (The Chronicles of Riddick) will add to his credits as Marcus.
- Tinsel Korey, known for Into the West, will play Sam Uley’s fiancée Emily.
Have your say in the comments section: What do you think of the casting choices?