Alexander Skarsgard Is Getting Naked Soon and Other True Blood Season 3 Spoilers
Season Three of True Blood sure is shaping up to be a sexy one.
Hot on the heels of series producer Alan Ball’s announcement that the residents of Bon Temps will be having a gay old time next season, True-Blood.net delivers a whole bunch of other tidbits, delivered by Ball and the show’s scribes at a True Blood writers panel held at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
First and foremost, all the ladies out there might be interested to know that Alexander Skarsgard will be stripping down early in Season Three, which launches in June 2010. According to Ball,
“Alexander Skarsgard appears without most of his clothes in the very first episode of S3.”
So, uh, just socks, right?
Other morsels of information from the panel:
- Alcide will appear beginning in episode 3.03, though he has not yet been cast.
- We find out where Bill is in episode 3.01.
- “Bill will not be marginalized. Bill and Sookie will have troubles, but Bill and Sookie have a connection that will not die
- Ball confirms that we’ll see Godric again in flashbacks in season 3.
- Ball also confirms that Eric will get amnesia in season 4.
Sounds like some pretty memorable moments are coming up.
Let us know in the comments section: Are you looking forward to Season Three of True Blood?