Today on the Internet: Jersey Shore's Lost Casting Tape
You guys, look at all this other stuff that happened on the Internet today!
- After seeing Bobby Bottleservice's casting tape for Jersey Shore, we feel that the only thing MTV can do to correct their clear oversight is to put Bobby (aka comedian Nick Kroll) on a show where The Situation teaches him how to date broads. (Funny or Die)
- Speaking of Jersey Shore, you're going to want to know that Snookie now has her own YouTube channel. How much better did your life just get? (SnookTV)
- Our friends over at Stereogum and Videogum have tallied the results for The 2009 Gummy Awards. See which bands and videos celebrities like Andy Samberg, Fred Armisen and Norah Jones selected as their favorites of the year. (Stereogum)
- Here's a whole website for people who believe (like you and I do) that their life is just like Twilight. (My Life Is Twilight)
- Apparently some kind of giant space portal has opened up in the sky above Norway. No big deal. (Gizmodo)
- DAILY CUTENESS CHALLENGE: A six-year old Asian boy doing and adorable version of Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours." If you find anything cuter than this on the Internet today, please share it in the comments. (The Daily What)