Today On The Internet: Snoop Dogg the Navigator
You guys, look at all this stuff that happened in other corners of the Internet today!
- Would you like your driving directions read to you in the comforting tones of rapper Snoop Dogg's speaking voice? Then bust your first rizzle to the Best Bizzle and pick up this GPS-nizzle. (Videogum)
- Here's a cow with crucifix on its forehead. If only there were some phrase to express our surprise at seeing something so odd! (BuzzFeed)
- The hottest toy of this Christmas season is certain to be robo-hamsters. And by "hot" we mean terrifying. (Best Week Ever)
- Hilarious video of the 50 Worst Videogame Voice Acting Lines. Personally, we think the guy who played Luigi was the Sir Laurence Olivier of video game voice acting. (Today's Big Thing)
- DAILY CUTENESS CHALLENGE: The MacGuyver title sequence, but with cats. If you manage to find something cuter on the Internet today, please leave it in the comments section. (The Daily What)