BUZZINGS: Jon Gosselin Banned From Making TV Appearances. Televisions Everywhere Breathe Sigh of Relief.
- A Maryland judge has barred former Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin from appearing on TV. Don’t worry, though; he’ll still be showing up in your nightmares. (PopEater)
- Tiger Woods has obtained a court order preventing British media from publishing nude pictures of him. If such pictures exist. Which he’s not saying they do. So, um…hey, look! A puppy! (E! Online)
- Angelina Jolie criticizes President Obama over his handling of Darfur, in presumed retaliation for Obama’s so-so review of The Good Shepherd. (Newsweek)
- Paul McCartney says that marrying Heather Mills might be his biggest regret. Has he even listened to Give My Regards to Broad Street? (Gabby Babble)
- Disney has been responsible for some pretty distasteful occurrences in the past decade. But enough about Beverly Hills Chihuahua… (In Case You Didn’t Know)