Today On The Internet: A Chicken Man
You guys, look at all this other stuff that was happening in different parts of the Internet today!
- This is by far the best “Man in a Chicken Suit playing ‘What Is Love'” video you will see all day. (Gawker)
- These artsy creative people had the genius idea of painting a picture of everything they want, then selling the paintings for the money they need to get those things. Neat! (Wants For Sale)
- During this End-of-Decade Listing Season, be sure not to miss The Onion’s list of the Top 10 Stories of the Last 4.5 Billion Years. (The Onion)
- Why is Wilford Brimley calling this poor little puppy names? Did someone put Diabeetus medicine in his Quaker Oats again? (Best Week Ever)
- DAILY CUTENESS CHALLENGE: A french bulldog that whines like a baby. If you find anything cuter on the Internet today, by all means, leave it in the comments. (YouTube)