Today on the Internet: World’s Smallest Snowman
You guys, check out all this other stuff that happened on the Internet today!
- A 10 micrometers (or 1/5 the width of a human hair), this is the world’s tiniest snowman. He also has the world’s tiniest snowballs. (PopSci)
- Some amazing supergeek rigged his house’s Christmas lights to play Guitar Hero. Somewhere, Clark Griswold weeps. (YouTube)
- Move over Snuggie and Slanket, because the Snookie, a blanket with skeeves, combines superior warmth with Jersey Shore trashiness. (Best Week Ever)
- 114 countries in 100 movies. Who knew Hollywood could be such an effective geography teacher? (BuzzFeed)
- DAILY CUTENESS CHALLENGE: Nuns having a snowball fight. If you find something cuter on the Internet today, by all means, leave it in the comments section. (The Daily What)