Today on the Internet: Best. Peter Pan. Production. Ever!
It’s Friday, and you know what that means—the Internet is ready to get totally crazy! Dig into the insanity below:
- In a cultural mood? Enjoy this Great Moment in Theatrical History, thanks to a woefully cursed grade-school production of Peter Pan. (Best Week Ever)
- You’re probably thinking to yourself right now, “Huh, I wonder what the most annoying sound in the world is.” Mystery solved, friend. (LiveLeak)
- This all-kazoo version of Metallica’s “Enter Sandman,” on the other hand? Totally enchanting. (YouTube)
- Cartoon characters perform the raunchy stand-up comedy of the comedians who voice them. NSFW, totally safe for LOLs. (College Humor)
- Finally, a pocket-sized branding iron. Your kitties will never be rustled again. (Book of Joe)