BUZZINGS: Lady GaGa Is Going to Save Haiti. We KNEW She Was Superhuman!
- Lady GaGa will sing on the “We Are the World” remake to benefit Haiti, just as soon as producers figure out which world she actually hails from. (E! Online)
- Katy Perry and Jersey Shore’s Snooki were total BFFs at the Grammys last night. If this doesn’t result in a duet, it’ll be a gross miscarriage of justice. (PopEater)
- Prince Harry busts out some dance moves to benefit Haiti. See, dancing really does make everything better! (Dlisted)
- Britney Spears walked away from last night’s Grammys with the coveted “WTF’s Up With That Outfit?” award. (Bossip)
- Kristen Bell is engaged to that Dax Shepard guy. And lo, there was great sorrow across the land… (Starpulse)