Buzzings: American Idol Contestant Arrested For Trying To Buy Cologone
- Chikezie Eze, a contestant on American Idol two seasons ago, was recognized by the sales clerk and arrested at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills last night for using a fraudulent credit card to buy cologne. Dude, your name is Chekezie Eze, that doesn’t leave our memories for at least 3 more seasons.
- Taylor Swift on the cover of the new Russian Oops magazine. Or Heidi Montag? (DListed)
- Brittany Murphy’s autopsy shows that she didn’t have illegal substances in her system, but did have “elevated levels” of Vicodin and drugs from over-the-counter cold medicine. We didn’t know Vicodin’s new street name was Happy Feet 2?? (Popeater)
- Forget the hot dog vendor outside the bar. What Jared Leto and his lady friend really want for their late night munchies is some good ol’ fashioned popcorn. Once you pop, you just can’t stop, eh? (Socialites Life)
- Denise Richards will be interviewed by Colorado officials for Charlie Sheen’s domestic violence case. In other new, the local Bevmo is fresh out of champagne! (The Superficial)