BUZZINGS: And the Winner for Most Glaring Oversight Goes to...
- Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur were left out of the Oscars' memorial montage. What's a gal have to do to get some attention in this town, anyway? (Dlisted)
- And now the big question from last night's Oscars: Did Samuel L. Jackson accidentally swallow a lemon during Mo'Nique's acceptance speech? (Bossip)
- Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin brought all of the vigor to the Oscars that their combined 120 years could muster up. (Starpulse)
- George Clooney grew his hair out for his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. Smart move, George; she clearly has the upper hand in that relationship. (PopEater)
- Kathryn Bigelow made her ownage of ex-husband James Cameron complete by scoring a better seat than him at the Oscars last night. She had better makeup too. (Huffington Post)