BUZZINGS: Kate Gosselin Won't Be Appearing in 'Playboy.' You Can Come Out of Your Bunkers Now.
- Hugh Hefner says there's no way that Kate Gosselin will appear in Playboy. Well, at least his eyes still work. (Huffington Post)
- A little boy sings Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" into a banana, and his parents put it on the Internet. Hilarity today, therapy tomorrow. (PopEater)
- How good a lover is CSI's Gary Dourdan? When he has sex, even the cops come. (Bossip)
- White Stripes frontman Jack White declares the Internet a nuisance. So now he has something else in common with Miley Cyrus, besides their awesome musical taste. (Starpulse)
- Jesse James says he did not make an S&M, Nazi-themed, scatological sex tape with that woman. Or that one. Or that one. Or that one... (The Superficial)