Jessica Alba's Hotel Room Goes Up In Smoke

Jessica Alba's Hotel Room Goes Up In Smoke-photo

Jessica Alba may be beautiful, but she isn't exactly skilled in the kitchen. The actress recently angered fellow guests at the Smyth Hotel in New York City when she had a cooking mishap while preparing fishsticks for her daughter Honor in her hotel room.

Apparently Jessica's fishsticks started to smoke heavily and set off the fire alarm for the hotel. The smoke was so bad that fire trucks were called to the scene, but, according to Jessica's rep, there was no actual fire.

We can sympathize with Jessica about the smoke-mishap, but we simply can't forgive the fishsticks. She has all the money in the world and Jessica still feeds her child the same fishsticks we all loathed growing up. Yuck.

Discuss

Default avatar
celebuzz
 

Top Stories

Get the Scoop

Sign up for the daily Celebuzz Newsletter and stay in the know.