BUZZINGS: Charlie Sheen Returns To 'Two And A Half Men'
• Good news for LA-area escorts: Charlie Sheen is set to return to Two and a Half Men after reportedly asking for a $2 million per episode salary. (PopEater)
• Jada Pinkett Smith sat down with husband Will Smith for Oprah and revealed that she has an arsenal of "surprises" to keep Will satisfied in the bedroom. Ew. (Wonderwall)
• Sad news: John Tavolta's two dogs were killed in an airport accident in Maine. (Huffington Post)
• Oh, look: it's Katy Perry and Russell Brand's wedding invitation. Looking at it almost makes us feel like we were invited. (Hollywood Life)
• Meanwhile, Russell Brand is honoring the sacred bonds of marriage by going around blabbing about how much he likes prostitutes. (Starpulse)