Ted Koppel’s Son Dead from Hard Drug Overdose

Ted Koppel’s son died from an accidental overdose of heroin, cocaine, valium, and alcohol, according to a NYC medical examiner.

Reportedly, 40-year-old Andrew Koppel had been drinking in a bar all day and left to go to the home of a waiter the anchorman’s son had just met. Once there, the waiter noticed Andrew was woozy and advised him to sleep it off.

Later that night, he realized Andrew was not breathing and called 9-1-1.

And that’s the way it was.

Check out BuzzStalker for more juicy celebrity scandals.

0