Whitney Eve Model Contest
Calling all models! New York Fashion Week is just around the corner and Whitney Port is looking for some fresh faces to flaunt her latest Whitney Eve collection. The acclaimed fashion designer has teamed up with Celebuzz to offer YOU the chance to win an audition to model in her Spring 2011 Presentation in New York.
Whitney wrote on her blog,
“This presentation is a HUGE deal for me and my line and I’m searching for the perfect look to represent the collection. I’ll be casting 20 models and showcasing 40 different Whitney Eve looks and I’ll be selecting three of you to win the chance to be cast! I have given my heart and soul to this collection. It’s my baby!!”
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @WhitneyEvePort on Twitter and tweet “I’ve entered @WhitneyEvePort’s Whitney Eve Model Contest http://bit.ly/bAOL9A“.
- Register with Celebuzz using your name and valid email.
- Upload a photo or headshot of yourself in the comment box below.
- Include the link to your tweet with your uploaded photo.
- If you are with a modeling agency, please include which one.
Whitney will be selecting three winners to participate in the Whitney Eve casting; this does not guarantee a spot in the Fashion Week presentation.
Entry Details: The casting will take place on Saturday, September 4, and Sunday, September 5, in New York City. You must find your own means of transportation to the casting, we will not be providing it for you. You must be a Celebuzz member to add photo comments (click to join), or you can enter through Facebook Connect. Please only submit one (1) photo. If you submit more than one, all entries will be disqualified. You have until Monday, August 30, at 11:59 pm PST to enter.
For a full list of the rules, click here.