Kourtney Kardashian Explains Baby Mason’s Hospitalization

With reports flying about Mason Kardashian being hospitalized over the weekend, Kourtney Kardashian took to her blog to address the rumor mill and set the record straight.

On her blog, Kourtney explains:

Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!

While a tragic situation was avoided and all is well among the Kardashian family, Kourtney is not at all happy with the fact that RadarOnline published a video of the incident.

“The creepy part is…WHO took those pictures and video I’ve seen online from outside our house?”

For Kourtney’s full statement, check out her blog.