Charlie Sheen’s Accuser Didn’t Mention Choking to Police
Adult-film actress Anderson—who claimed on ABC’s Nightline on Monday night that the Two and a Half Men star terrorized and choked her during the pair’s reported altercation at New York’s Plaza Hotel last month—told quite a different story to the NYPD, Hollywood Life reports.
NYPD sources tell the site that Anderson (real name: Christina Walsh) made no mention of being choked in her formal police complaint. (In a suit filed by his lawyer in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, Sheen denies having choked her.)
Anderson told ABC’s Ashleigh Banfield on Monday night that Sheen flew into a drunken rage on the night in question, noting,
“But it wasn’t until he put his hands around my neck that I really thought to myself, you have gotten yourself in a bad, bad situation.”
This latest revelation most likely won’t bode well for Anderson’s pending civil and criminal case against Sheen.
Do you think Charlie is being railroaded? Share your thoughts in the comments section.