A Week of Rants: Top 10 Charlie Sheen Quotes
While many are debating his sobriety — and sanity — according to Charlie, he’s made of win! In the wake of his show being pulled, he’s done a string of radio, TV and internet interviews that have gotten progressively more heated, even manic, resulting in some uproarious quotes from a man on a quite a roll.
Below are just some of the gems he’s fired off this past week, plus there are even more bonus quotes in our full Sheen rant gallery.
- “I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro.”
- “Clearly I have defeated this earthworm [show creator Chuck Lorrie] with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”
- “I’m tired–I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitching and winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’ and just delivering the goods at every freakin’ turn.”
- “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”
- “I think people mistake my passion for anger.”
- “Rock bottom; that’s a fishing term.”
- “I am battle-tested bayonets, bro.”
- “I am on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen.”
- “If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently.”
TMZ reports that as a result of their interview with Charlie just this morning, his long-time publicist quit. He will also appear on tonight’s ABC News, which is likely to result in many more memorable quotes.