A Week of Rants: Top 10 Charlie Sheen Quotes
It's the day after the almighty Oscars Awards and everyone is talking about ... Charlie Sheen?!? As the highest-paid actor on TV in history, he's ignited a feud with the creator of his show by launching into a series of verbal tirades as production was shut down on Two and a Half Men.
While many are debating his sobriety -- and sanity -- according to Charlie, he's made of win! In the wake of his show being pulled, he's done a string of radio, TV and internet interviews that have gotten progressively more heated, even manic, resulting in some uproarious quotes from a man on a quite a roll.
Below are just some of the gems he's fired off this past week, plus there are even more bonus quotes in our full Sheen rant gallery.
- "I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro."
- "Clearly I have defeated this earthworm [show creator Chuck Lorrie] with my words - imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."
- "I'm tired--I'm so tired of pretending like my life isn't perfect and bitching and winning every second and I'm not perfect and bitchin' and just delivering the goods at every freakin' turn."
- "You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life."
- "I think people mistake my passion for anger."
- "Rock bottom; that's a fishing term."
- "I am battle-tested bayonets, bro."
- "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen."
- "If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."