Celebuzz Beauty: The Perfect Star Stubble
Growing in a little stubble isn’t beauty for lazy people. It takes effort! The look is NOT supposed to resemble a mountain man. Here’s how men’s mag Details says to get it right:
- Touch: Whiskers should feel softer than sandpaper, but not bushy.
- Length: If you pull them with your fingertips, you should pinch a little skin. If your trimmer goes to 10, set it to level 3 or 4, keeping in mind that the “barely-there beard” always looks better a day or two after its cut.
- Fullness: If you have large, patchy spots on your cheeks after three days of growth, it’s time to abandon the mission.
- Shape: Shave under the jaw! Letting neck hair grow out just looks like a big old mess.
- Prep: Prevent itchy neck and cheeks by using a mild cleanser.
- Pre-Treat: Before shaving, help avoid razor burn in that extra-sensitive neck area with a lubricating pre-shave oil.