'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper Has 5 Tips to Achieving Your Dream Beach Body -- Exclusive
Helping to sculpt the hot bods of Gwyneth Paltrow, Selma Blair and Jenny McCarthy (just to name a few), it's no surprise that Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper is one of the most in-demand fitness specialists. He knows how to push people to their limits to achieve impressive results and now he is bringing his expertise to people all over the world encouraging them to make healthy lifestyle changes with his latest product, Smart Weight Loss.
Celebuzz caught up with the celebrity trainer to get tips for achieving a sexy beach bod -- and even got him to dish about his dream celebrity client. (You'll never guess who it is!)
You've worked with tons of celebs. Are there ever days you've actually had to pull them out of bed to work out?
When it comes to working out celebrities, they are very motivated because their bodies are their livelihood. We all have days that we don't want to do it, so you always need to remember how good you feel after your workouts to get you back in the gym on those days that you have little or no motivation.
Is there any celebrity you'd love to train in the gym?
Oprah Winfrey. She is the crown jewel when it comes to anybody that I would want to train. I just know that she and I would be best friends (wink) but most importantly I could give her real results.
Summer is almost here, so what 5 tips do you have for men and women wanting to flaunt their beach bods?
1. Hydration is key to supporting weight loss and can even help support your metabolism. It also gives you that full feeling.
2. Eat Fiber. I recommend people get at least 30 grams of fiber in their daily diet.
3. Don't skip breakfast! So many people try to skip breakfast thinking that they could lose weight. That is the worst mistake you can make. Start your day with a bowl of oatmeal, and you will get your body on the right track right from the start.
4. Say 'No' to Fast Food. Greatly reduce or eliminate fast food and fried food. Those empty calories will only add up around your waist.
5. Try Smart Weight Loss. My formula could give you that extra little boost you are looking for.