George Percy: The Ex Pippa Middleton Might Be Eyeing
Rebounding from her recent split with boyfriend Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton isn’t sitting around sulking. Instead Kate Middleton‘s sister has been spotted vacationing and taking in some quality time with her former college beau, George Percy. Although the couple haven’t confirmed they’re back together, Pippa sure seems to be enjoying his company. Over the weekend, she was even reportedly spotted leaving George’s apartment flat early in the morning and giving him a hug and kiss goodbye! Want to know more about George Percy? Look no further. Celebuzz has compiled a quick guide to Pippa’s pal.
- George Percy is the oldest son of the Duke of Northumberland, one of Britain’s richest men.
- Pippa and George dated while at Edinburgh University — and were even roommates for a while. (Sound familiar?)
- The two reportedly have been friends for nearly ten years.
- George’s birthday is May 4, 1984.
- George has a geothermal-energy firm company — and Pippa recently accepted a job there as a lobbyist.
- He has served as a “page of honor” to Queen Elizabeth II, a position that allows him to accompany the queen at some major state events.
- His family resides at Alnwick Castle, which is used as a stand in for the exterior and interior of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films.