AMAZING Giveaway Alert! Win a Fairy Tale Wedding From Kim Kardashian!
Calling all brides! Are you getting married in spring or summer 2012? Listen up as newlywed Kim Kardashian wants to make YOUR wedding dreams come true!
Kim was so full of joy after her fairy tale wedding to Kris Humphries, she wanted to spread that love to another deserving bride.
You won't BELIEVE what she is giving away!
She wrote today on her blog,
"I felt so blessed to have some of the world's most amazing designers make my wedding day the most magical, beautiful and memorable day of my life. Meeting the designers and having them help create my fairy tale wedding was a dream come true for me and I want to give one of you the chance to experience the wedding of your dreams. Vera Wang, Giuseppi Zanotti, Judith Leiber, Williams-Sonoma and my Glam Squad have all come on board to help me give one couple the most amazing wedding package."The winning bride-to-be will get ALL this (over $10,000 in goods and services!):
- One (1) stunning dress from the White by Vera Wang for David's Bridal collection (value up to $1500)
- Up to four (4) bridesmaids dresses, also from the White by Vera Wang for David's Bridal collection (value up to $200 each)
- A special deluxe fitting and all alterations for the bride and bridesmaids at a David's Bridal store in Los Angeles
- A makeover for the bride from my personal Glam Squad in Los Angeles
- $500 towards travel and accommodation to the deluxe fitting and makeover
- A pair of gorgeous shoes from Giuseppi Zanotti
- An EXCLUSIVE monogrammed Judith Leiber bag
- A Williams-Sonoma Dream Kitchen (valued at $5000)
In 250 words or less, tell us - in the Comments section of this post -- your love story and why you deserve to win Kim's fairy tale wedding package, along with a photo of you and your fiance .
- To add a photo, you must Sign In to Celebuzz (you can join here) or Connect via Facebook when commenting and click on the "Add a Photo" link in the commenting area.
- Only comment ONCE. Your comment might not appear right away -- don't worry, it's because they have to be moderated. It will appear soon. Again, please do not submit your comment more than once.
- Entries over 250 words or submitted without a photo WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Couples MUST be getting married in the spring or summer of 2012.