Giveaway Alert! Win a Power of Women Gift Bag!
Several A-list Hollywood ladies attended the 3rd Annual Variety's Power of Women Event last Friday afternoon, and each of them were lucky enough to walk away with the official gift bag full of some pretty rad products. Hollywood stars always get the coolest gift bags, right?
The gift bag includes:
- BeautifulPlaces Luxury Villa - $1,000.00 gift certificate towards a seven day vacation in a luxurious BeautifulPlaces villa in any of seven fabulous destinations: Napa/Sonoma, Italy, France, Mexico, Aspen/Snowmass, Costa Rica or Palm Beach
- Skype - Premium voucher allowing users to enjoy 3 months of free group video calling, plus unlimited calls to phones in US and Canada (a fair use policy applies), plus Skype Paperweight: Custom Skype desk ornament
- OfficeMax - TUL Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers: Innovative, sleek design, fine-tuned for precision writing, pen-style permanent marker with an ultra-fine durable tip engineered for consistent clean lines
- Indigenous Organic & Fair Trade Fashion - Fair trade fashion pin
- Tata Harper - 100% natural & non-toxic skincare products
- Container Store Wine Tote - Neoprene Bottle Totes ideal for the wine lover, comfortable and convenient handles make them easy to carry
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries - Chocolate Martini Mix is choc-full of dark chocolate and toasted nightly as a bestseller (enough for 16 drinks)
- Julep Nail Parlor - nail polish, cuticle oil and nail file
- L’Oréal Paris - Youth Code Serum Intense, Elnett Satin Hairspray, Colour Riche Le Gloss, Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Blush, Everstrong Hydrate Shampoo & Everstrong Hydrate Conditioner, Voluminous False Fiber Lash Mascara
‘Like’ Celebuzz on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and let us know which female Hollywood star inspires you and why. PLEASE NOTE: You must sign in to Celebuzz (or use Facebook to sign in) in order to comment and win.
This giveaways ends on Monday, October 3rd at 9 AM ET.
For another chance to win this same gift bag, follow Backstage Creations on Twitter and tell them which female Hollywood star inspires you.