Bobby Brown Bombarded By Cameras As He Touches Down in Los Angeles (PHOTOS)
Following the news that his ex wife Whitney Houston had passed away on Saturday and his daughter Bobbi Kristina had been hospitalized, Bobby Brown touched down at LAX on Sunday night with his wife Alicia Etheridge.
Looking like a man in mourning, the New Edition singer fought his way through the Los Angeles airport as he was bombarded by cameras and paparazzi. Reports have been surfacing that Bobby has been “in and out of crying fits” and had to cancel his shows though he attempted to perform on the night of her death.
Whitney passed away in her Beverly Hilton hotel room late Saturday afternoon at the age of 48. Following the news, it was reported on Sunday that Bobby and Whitney’s daughter was admitted to the hospital twice since hearing of her mom’s passing.
Bobbie and Whitney wed in July 1992 only to eventually separate in September 2006.
Celebuzz’s Full Coverage on the Death of Whitney Houston:
- Whitney Houston Dead At 48
- Whitney Houston’s Best Songs & Performances
- Remembering Whitney Houston: Her Interview With Oprah Winfrey (VIDEO)
- Mariah Carey & Celebs Remember Whitney Houston On Twitter (PHOTOS)
- Whitney Houston Through the Years (PHOTOS)
- Britney Spears & More Share Favorite Whitney Houston Songs at Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Party
- Exclusive Pic: Details Into One of Whitney Houston’s Last Nights Out
- Bobbie Brown Bombarded By Cameras As He Touches Down in Los Angeles (PHOTOS)