Rihanna Hits Up Strip Club, Tweets About Being a Role Model (PHOTO)
Rihanna doesn't hold anything back from her fans. The "S&M" singer took the stage of a strip club on Tuesday night and tweeted a a few racy Instagram pics from the night, one of which was NSFW.
She made light of her wild lifestyle and being a public figure, writing: "My daddy would be proud." and "#RoleModelShit."
Rihanna, 24, has admitted she's not interested in being someone who is looked up to, telling British Vogue late last year:
"See, people ... they want me to be a role model just because of the life I lead. The things I say in my songs, they expect it of me, and [being a role model] became more of my job than I wanted it to be. But no, I just want to make music. That's it."Role model or not, RiRi has seemed to be getting friendly with females more so than men lately. Prior to her strip club night out, the Battleship star was seen holding hands with gal pal Melissa Forde. The twosome grabbed dinner at Malibu’s Giorgio Baldi before hitting up Hollywood’s famed Roxbury nightclub. That night she tweeted: #datenight my lover for the night.” For more racy, silly, sexy and sassy pics of Rihanna, check out her Instagram photo album. What do you think? Is Rihanna a role model whether she likes it or not? Let us know, below.
- Kathy Griffin Reportedly Stepping in for Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Khloé Kardashian in a Grey Face Mask is Still Better Than Khloé With Kornrows
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Respond to Kris and Bruce's Divorce
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Spotted Exiting Private Jet Together in LA
- Rihanna Is, Once Again, Topless in Two New 'Lui' Magazine Outtakes