Brandi Glanville Threatens To Take Ex Eddie Cibrian To Court So Kids Can Film 'Housewives' (EXCLUSIVE)
Brandi Glanville told her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian that she will go to court to ask a judge to overturn his decision to prevent their two children being filmed on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Celebuzz has learned.
The bitter exes clashed on May 6 during their son Jake's soccer game in Los Angeles, an incident that one onlooker described as a “hostile confrontation.” You can view photos of the pair exchanging harsh words in the gallery above.
Another source, who spoke to Celebuzz on the condition of anonymity, described how they overhead Brandi, 39, tell Eddie, 38, that they were “going to have to go to court because I wants our kids on the show.”
“Brandi confronted Eddie in front of everyone and started talking so loudly about the issue,” a fellow parent said.
In a Tweet on Tuesday, Brandi acknowledged Celebuzz's exclusive report but added that the issue should be between her and her husband.
@MonicaElmore eddie has a right to his opinion and I have a right to mine and we can agree to disagree. Let's leave this to Eddie and IEddie -- the husband of country singer LeAnn Rimes, 29, -- had his lawyer last week advise Brandi that he was refusing to allow Mason, 8, and 5-year old Jake to be filmed on the show. The pair share joint legal custody of the children. Eddie’s reasoning: because Jake was “teased and bullied” at school after he was featured during an episode last season, peeing on the lawn at co-star Adrienne Maloof’s Beverly Hills, Calif., mansion.
— Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) May 8, 2012