Catwoman in Costume! Excitement Builds With Empire's New 'Dark Knight Rises' Stills (PHOTOS)
Cat versus bat!
In what might be the most highly anticipated film of the summer, Empire magazine is upping the excitement with their recent photos of Anne Hathaway and Christian Bale in their Dark Knight Rises ab-fab costumes!
Dressed as the super sexy character Catwoman, Anne gives a sultry stare on the cover of the publication, while only Christian's lips can be seen in his Batman getup.
That will have to be determined when the film hits theaters July 20, 2012. The comic book movie is set eight years after Dark Knight — which came out in 2008 and featured the late Heath Ledger as the Joker -- and begins after Batman took the fall for Two Face’s crimes and now a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham. In the newest trailer, Batman is shown beaten up and held captive by Bane (Tom Hardy).
- Kylie Jenner's Boyfriend Tyga Wants Primary Custody of Son with Ex Blac Chyna
- Taylor Swift Hand in Hand with Lena Dunham Leads This Weekend's Hottest Star Sightings
- The Kardashian Advent Kalendar: Day Twenty-Two
- Angelina Jolie Admits Being Married to Brad Pitt With Six Kids is 'Hard Work'
- The Week in Tabloid Fodder: Fact vs. Fiction