‘F**king A, No, I Don’t’: Maroon 5’s Adam Levine Admits He Doesn’t Move Like Jagger
The 33-year-old Lothario didn’t hold back as he dished on his bad boy reputation and his obsession with the opposite sex. He’s been rumored to have hooked up with Kirsten Dunst, Lindsay Lohan, Maria Sharapova, Anna Vyalitsyna and Paris Hilton, to name a few.
“There are two kinds of men,” he explained, in the interview. “There are men who are f**king misogynist pigs and then there are men who really love women, who think they’re the most amazing people in the world. And that’s me. Maybe the reason I was promiscuous and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much.”
How else did Levine shock in the interview?
Celebuzz has compiled the seven more outrageous moments from Levine’s candid conversation with Details.
1. “I’ll tell you what yoga is good for: F****k-ing.”
2. “I’m always quoting the part in Jerry Maguire when Cuba Gooding talks about the ‘kwan’: ‘love, respect, community, and the dollars, too.’ I love that sh*t. Nobody has it all, but for me to even come close is amazing.”
3. “I guess I’m more a houses-and-weed guy.”
4. “Do I really have moves like Jagger? F**king A, no, I don’t. But I was going to tell everybody that I did and hoped they believed me.”
5. On his reasoning for joining The Voice: “I felt like people only knew me as a singer who dated pretty girls. A little bit of a bimbo. Maybe I was kind of a bimbo. … I was the music dude that was naked all the time with the girls, and that’s fine, no problem with that.”
6. “Maroon 5 may not be groundbreaking—we’re not f**king Arcade Fire—but we did shit that other bands weren’t really getting down with.”
7. “I love attention. I can’t stand not having it. It just has to be the right kind.”
What do you think of Adam’s Details interview? Did it help or hurt your view of him? Let us know, below.