Celebrity Fitness Trainer Gwen Lawrence: Tips On Living a Healthy Lifestyle
A few days ago, singer Sheryl Crow was walloped with yet another obstacle. The brave and resilient songstress and mother was recently diagnosed with a benign brain tumor called meningioma. Sheryl thanked her fans for their unyielding support, and said she feels fine and healthy.
She has been a long-time advocate of living a healthy lifestyle and has been an inspiration to many for overcoming past hurdles.
Want to stay as healthy and strong as possible? Here are a few simple things you can integrate into your life:
- Eat organic whenever possible
- Take 5 toxins out of your daily life; use natural body creams, natural soaps and shampoos, for example
- Eat a diet that encourages a less acidic body; disease thrives on acidity
- Take time for daily meditation
You’ve got only one lifelong job and it’s the most important one of all: Committing to a healthy lifestyle. For your family, your kids and yourself, you owe it to them – and you – to do the research and make each day better than the previous.
It’s simple: just start with the 4 tips above. For even more inspiration, check out these titles on GaiamTV.com, like:
- Qigong for Cleansing: A quick, easy-to-learn Qigong routine to detoxify and cleanse the entire system without diet restrictions or supplements.
- Vibration for Healing: Over 20 vignettes centering on sound healers – most of whom use crystal singing bowls – illustrating the many uses of sound for physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Feeding the Brain: Explores the urgent need to find treatments for mental illness that do more than merely mask symptoms.
Stay inspired to be great!
Need to kick start your fitness routine? We’re giving away a FREE 30-Day membership to GaiamTV.com.
How to enter:
PLEASE NOTE: You must sign in to Celebuzz (or use Facebook to sign in) in order to comment and win.
This giveaway will close on Sunday, June 17, 2012.
Gwen’s unique combination of dance, massage and yoga training experience, coupled with her extensive knowledge of anatomy and nutrition, provides her clients with overwhelming benefits. Gwen is the yoga instructor for 5 NY Pro teams. Her writing appears in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Fitness Magazine, Shape Magazine, Yoga Journal, Details, shape.com, and espn.com. She makes regular appearances on NBC’s TODAY show, and Good Day New York. She was featured in June’s ESPN Magazine as the “Best Innovation in Sports Medicine,” and is a featured “Super Ambassador” for GaiamTV.com.
GaiamTV.com is a streaming video subscription service that includes exclusive yoga and fitness classes plus thousands of inspirational films, documentaries, personal growth, health and wellness videos. It is available for $9.95 a month with a 10-day free trial. GaiamTV.com features renowned instructors, including Rodney Yee, Jillian Michaels, Seane Corn, The FIRM, Mari Winsor, Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield and dozens more. Top inspirational films, such as “I AM,” written and directed by Tom Shadyac, are also included. In addition, GaiamTV.com offers weekly live-streamed original programming with its new show, “Gaiam Inspirations” hosted by Lisa Garr. GaiamTV.com is available on a wide array of portable devices, including the iPad, and iPhone. GaiamTV.com is a division of Gaiam, Inc.