Top 5 Performances of MuchMusic Video Awards 2012: Justin Bieber to Katy Perry (VIDEOS)
During the MuchMusic Video Awards 2012, the biggest and brightest stars in music shined on stage. The annual award show, which takes place in Toronto, Canada, was co-hosted by LMFAO, with performances by Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, and Flo Rida.
First-time MMVA performer Carly Rae Jepsen was the big winner of the night with three MMVAs for Video of the Year, MuchMusic.com’s Most Watched Video, and the all-important fan-driven UR Fave Video of the Year for “Call Me Maybe”.
In case you missed the action, check out the top five performances from the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards.
1. Katy Perry, 27, hit the stage in a nude bodysuit to belt her hit, "Wide Awake."
2. Kelly Clarkson absolutely killed it with her performance of "Dark Side" and "Stronger."
3. Party-rockers LMFAO brought down the house with a mash-up performance of “Party Rock Anthem”, “Champagne Showers”, “Sorry For Party Rocking”, and “Sexy and I Know It”.
4. Carly Rae Jepsen joined Flo Rida at the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards for a performance of "Wild Ones," and also hit the stage again to perform her hit "Call Me Maybe."
5. Saving the best for last, Bieber closed out the night with performances of "All Around The World" and "Boyfriend."
In addition to all the performances, the stars really stunned on the red carpet prior to the show.
Click through the gallery below to see the best and worst dressed celebs.