Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Wedding: Fitness Expert Offers Advice On How They Can Stay in Shape
Gwen Lawrence is the instructor for five New York pro teams, including the New York Giants. She has several online yoga classes on GaiamTV.com.
June is the month of weddings and civil unions! I recently read that the lovely Miley Cyrus has “said yes” and is ready to tie the knot with Liam Hemsworth, her Hunger Games hottie. After 21 years of marriage, let me offer Miley and Liam some advice: The couple that plays together, stays together.
Want longevity and happiness in your relationship? Try these easy tips:
- At the end of the day, take a walk together and discuss the day’s experiences
- Chose a show you both love and watch it together each week
- Make time together a priority: Meet in a common place every night, like the bedroom or living room. Even if you don’t talk, just being close to each other is quality bonding time.
- Once married, always choose husband time over girl time; he’s the one who has your back unconditionally.
Need more suggestions? Go to GaiamTV.com and try some of these titles:
- P.M. Unwind with Colleen Saidman: In the evening, leave the worries of the day behind and release tension as you wind down with Colleen Saidman’s relaxing yoga practice. This practice will help you transition from a busy day to a peaceful evening.
- Kick Box Core Cross Train: Are you ready for the ultimate cardio kickboxing workout? Patricia Moreno leads you through moves that will help you gain endurance, strength and grace. Give it all you’ve got, and you’ll see the results.
- Massage Practice for Couples: Maintaining a loving relationship depends on spiritual and emotional contact as much as physical intimacy. This video encourages people to bring healing touch into their daily lives through therapeutic massage, a form of physical communication that encourages trust and understanding.
How to enter:
PLEASE NOTE: You must sign in to Celebuzz (or use Facebook to sign in) in order to comment and win.
This giveaway will close on Sunday, July 7, 2012.
GaiamTV.com is a streaming video subscription service that includes exclusive yoga and fitness classes plus thousands of inspirational films, documentaries, personal growth, health and wellness videos. It is available for $9.95 a month with a 10-day free trial. GaiamTV.com features renowned instructors, including Rodney Yee, Jillian Michaels, Seane Corn, The FIRM, Mari Winsor, Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield and dozens more. Top inspirational films, such as “I AM,” written and directed by Tom Shadyac, are also included. In addition, GaiamTV.com offers weekly live-streamed original programming with its new show, “Gaiam Inspirations” hosted by Lisa Garr. GaiamTV.com is available on a wide array of portable devices, including the iPad, and iPhone. GaiamTV.com is a division of Gaiam, Inc.
Gwen’s unique combination of dance, massage and yoga training experience, coupled with her extensive knowledge of anatomy and nutrition, provides her clients with overwhelming benefits. Gwen is the yoga instructor for 5 NY Pro teams. Her writing appears in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Fitness Magazine, Shape Magazine, Yoga Journal, Details, shape.com, and espn.com. She makes regular appearances on NBC’s TODAY show, and Good Day New York. She was featured in June’s ESPN Magazine as the “Best Innovation in Sports Medicine,” and is a featured “Super Ambassador” for GaiamTV.com.