Celeb Fitness Trainer Shares Secrets On How to Slim Down Like Kelly Clarkson
More and more on TV, we’re seeing stories of incredible weight loss and overcoming life’s greatest struggles. The debut of a great new show, Duets, showcases a fresh new Kelly Clarkson, showing off her incredible 30-pound weight loss! While she may have already shared some of her secrets to a sexy, slimmer silhouette, I’ll share a few tips of my own that are easy to do for even the busiest person:
- Intimidated by going to a yoga class? Move through 10-20 sun salutations in the comfort of your own home, 2-4 times a day
- Walk your pooch each day longer than the day before; the miles pile up and the pounds melt off
- Tone and strengthen your legs while you watch your favorite TV show: Do 15 lunges on each leg every day
- Check out the Tibetan Rites on Gwen Lawrence’s Yoga YouTube channel, an amazing way to align and tone your body and reverse the aging process
Want more inspiration? My favorite go-to site for motivation is GaiamTV.com, chock full of energizing encouragement from the world’s top trainers and teachers. Check out these titles to keep weight loss goals on your radar:
- Cardio Burn and Sculpt: No muscle will be left out in these high-energy aerobic workout videos. Fusing the best of yoga, Pilates and aerobic conditioning, Tanja Djelevic leads you through an effective series of cardio and strength-building moves that target the entire body.
- Budokon for Weight Loss: Energize your body, stimulate weight loss and achieve overall well-being with Cameron Shayne’s Eastern-inspired Budokon method.
- Get Moving! Walking For Weight Loss: This invigorating workout integrates walking fitness movements with low-impact aerobic techniques, creating energizing 10-minute indoor workouts.
Need to kick start your fitness routine? We’re giving away a FREE 30-Day membership to GaiamTV.com.
How to enter:
PLEASE NOTE: You must sign in to Celebuzz (or use Facebook to sign in) in order to comment and win.
This giveaway will close on Sunday, July 15, 2012.
GaiamTV.com is a streaming video subscription service that includes exclusive yoga and fitness classes plus thousands of inspirational films, documentaries, personal growth, health and wellness videos. It is available for $9.95 a month with a 10-day free trial. GaiamTV.com features renowned instructors, including Rodney Yee, Jillian Michaels, Seane Corn, The FIRM, Mari Winsor, Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield and dozens more. Top inspirational films, such as “I AM,” written and directed by Tom Shadyac, are also included. In addition, GaiamTV.com offers weekly live-streamed original programming with its new show, “Gaiam Inspirations” hosted by Lisa Garr. GaiamTV.com is available on a wide array of portable devices, including the iPad, and iPhone. GaiamTV.com is a division of Gaiam, Inc.
Gwen’s unique combination of dance, massage and yoga training experience, coupled with her extensive knowledge of anatomy and nutrition, provides her clients with overwhelming benefits. Gwen is the yoga instructor for 5 NY Pro teams. Her writing appears in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Fitness Magazine, Shape Magazine, Yoga Journal, Details, shape.com, and espn.com. She makes regular appearances on NBC’s TODAY show, and Good Day New York. She was featured in June’s ESPN Magazine as the “Best Innovation in Sports Medicine,” and is a featured “Super Ambassador” for GaiamTV.com.
No changes are to be made to this player