‘Teen Wolf’ Preview: 6 Threats and a Sixth Sense Kicks In (VIDEO)
With Jackson’s (Colton Haynes) kanima behavior raging out of control, Scott (Tyler Posey) and Stiles (Dylan O’Brien) come up with a plan to trap him in this week’s all-new MTV Teen Wolf episode, “Raving.”
Of course, being teenage boys, their plan involves some bumping, some grinding, and some skulking around a somewhat underground concert. If that doesn’t sound like trouble on its own, add in a second kanima and a very scary human gunning for Scott, and things are about to get… hairy.
Who’s the biggest threat in Teen Wolf these days?
- There is Jackson, obviously, who grows more and more violent and exhibits less and less control over himself or his faculties day after day.
- There is Derek (Tyler Hoechlin), who is building his own unpredictable pack.
- There are the hunters, who are simply out for werewolf blood, as they have always been, with no regard to personal feelings or the human connection the wolf still may maintain.
- There is Lydia (Holland Roden) who has been given a mission that is still unknown-- but bound to be detrimental, since it comes with wolfbane, and it comes from a dead guy!
- There is Gerard (Michael Hogan), who pops too many mysterious pills and seems to know more about the kanima than he is admitting to his so-called inner circle.
- And of course there is the other kanima—Jackson’s master—who is unknown and unpredictable.
Scott and Stiles feel like Jackson would be vulnerable in a place with loud music, no air, and flowing drinks; that is probably just their typical hormones influencing them. But then there is Derek’s own Alpha instinct that comes into play when Scott gets separated from his pack and ends up in danger…from the hands of Allison’s mom’s (Eaddy Mays) own “mama bear” instinct to protect her child — and the town — from werewolves at all costs.
Which Teen Wolf baddy would you most want to avoid having to take on in a fight? Tell us in the comments below!
Celebuzz spoke to Posey at San Diego Comic-Con about threats to Scott and Allison's relationship going forward. Watch below.