‘Glee’ Season 4: The New Girls and 5 More Fresh Spoilers (PHOTOS)
In many ways, the halls of McKinley High will feel much different as the graduating seniors — Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith), among others – have moved on.
“Everyone who is a regular last year has a deal to be a regular on the show next year,” series producer Brad Falchuk told reporters at San Diego Comic-Con. “So, the challenge is how do we integrate their lives when you can’t put them all in the choir room and use that as like the heart of the story. Now, we actually have to find different ways to tell those stories and it’s really exciting to do.”
So, what are the newest spoilers coming out of Season 4?
In addition to recent castings and co-creator Ryan Murphy’s new venture onto Twitter, we know lots of fun deets about what’s to come.
1. Two new gals hit the halls. We already know about the new hunks on the show, Jacob Artist and Dean Geyer, but two new gals have joined, as well. TVLine reports that Homeland actress Melissa Benoist and Hollywood newcomer Becca Tobin are joining the show’s Season 4 cast in recurring roles as McKinley students, Marley and Kitty, respectively.
2. Glee’s fashion goes high-end. As you know Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker will appear next season. And although we expect her to be dressed to the nines per usual, she’s getting some extra-fab mentoring. Murphy revealed that Vogue magazine’s editor in chief Anna Wintour is giving Parker’s wardrobe a hand. It pays to know people in high places.
3. On that note, you scratch Vogue’s back… After a very emotional Season 3, Kurt is about to find himself in his personal Shangri-La. Apparently, Murphy says Vogue.com will put a smile on his face. That’s so Devil Wears Prada of him.
the first big ensemble number beckons back to Adele’s earlier days with “Chasing Pavements.” Now, you can’t really take on that song if the glee club is out of tune, right?
5. Which couple’s time is up? Murphy says he’s most looking forward to an episode titled, “The Break-Up.” That could spell splitsville for any number of couples. Murphy says that for sure Sam (Chord Overstreet) will have a new girlfriend – which makes sense since Mercedes (Amber Riley) is going off to L.A. to chase down a recording contract. But, there are several other couples that could be on the chopping block instead. Which one (or ones) do you think is (are) dunzo?
6. Eat up, kids, you’ll need it. There will be a two-part Thanksgiving episode, but that’s no reason for New Directions to just have their turkey and stuffing and take a nap. Sectionals will take place during the holiday!
You still need more? Well, take a look above at some fun photos from the set courtesy of Murphy.
What do think of these latest developments? Sound off in the comments section below.
No changes are to be made to this player