Emmys Foundation Auction First Look: ‘Glee,’ ‘Big Time Rush,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ Items (EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS)
“Our auctions give TV fans a wonderful opportunity to both support an important cause and bid on truly unique studio experiences and show memorabilia,” the Foundation’s Director, Norma Provencio Pichardo says.
“We are thankful for the television community’s continued support and generous donations, all of which help raise the funds the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation needs to keep our mission alive.”
What’s being auctioned this year?
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Warner Bros. Studios, complete with tickets to a taping of The Big Bang Theory and a set tour led by Primetime Emmy-winning production designer John Shaffner
- Concert tickets and show memorabilia for boy band series Big Time Rush
- Studio visits and personal tours with popular shows such as Community, Access Hollywood, So You Think You Can Dance and Young and the Restless hosted by series star Kate Linder.
- Front row seats to the Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Bleachers Arrivals
- Tickets to the official HBO Primetime Emmy after party complete with car service
- Exclusive invitation to the Leverage season wrap party and a private lunch with star Aldis Hodge
- A Sue Sylvester track suit signed by Glee star and Primetime Emmy Award winner Jane Lynch
- A signed Stetson cowboy hat from Dallas
- A White Collar poster signed by star Matt Bomer
- A helmet from Sons of Anarchy autographed by the series’ cast
- A Teen Wolf autographed script, and more
See some of these items for the first time in Celebuzz’s exclusive gallery above.
The proceeds from the auction of these once-in-a-lifetime studio experiences, VIP tickets and memorabilia from our favorite TV shows benefit the Foundation’s education and archival programs.
What will you bid on? Tell us in the comments section below.